Chromium? C`mon!
Žilvinas Karaliūnas
2016-10-08 19:58:03 UTC
You have lost all your dignity, Mozilla Organization, by dumping your own browser engine and adopting the chromium. Why do I have to download you instead of Google Chrome browser, because I get all the browser`s engine improvements first in the best program in its class! All you have left in the market is 10%, while Google owns 40%! What you are going to do about it?
German Garza Garcia
2016-10-08 21:01:45 UTC
Totaly agree with dude